Injured by Another?
As Seen On..
3 Reasons to Call Now
1. Our Expert Help is ZERO COST
2. We do the work For You
3. We get you well AND well-paid
What’s my claim worth?
Is there Evidence to PROVE who caused the injury?
Are there Medical Bills and Lost Wages from the injury?
Is there insurance coverage for the injury?
What our clients are saying:
Use an Attorney: (click)
- You NEVER PAY us anything ever.
- Your insurance rate WILL NOT go up.
- We’ll contact the insurance companies so you don’t have to.
- We’ll work on 4 possible solutions to get you into a rental car today.
- We’ll facilitate vehicle repairs with your choice of body shop at zero cost.
- We’ll ensure your vehicle is repaired to pre-accident quality or better.
- We’ll set-up expert medical treatment even without health insurance at zero cost to you.
- We’ll create a lost wage claim to collect funds for any missed work.
- We’ll begin a policy investigation into all potential at-fault coverage for your maximum compensation.
- We’ll submit a demand package to the at-fault party(s) and begin settlement negotiations.
- If insurance companies stall to offer you the maximum, our trial attorneys move into the courtroom to continue the pursuit of your owed compensation as a victim of an injury.
- You receive a tax-free cash settlement.
- Your legal team receives a fee from the settlement, but our clients ALWAYS receive the most!
- All costs are covered by the at-fault insurance coverage (at-fault parties).
- Did we mention YOU NEVER PAY US ANYTHING? Guaranteed, YOU WON’T!
Do the work Yourself: (click)
- You contact the insurance companies for long complicated interactions for weeks or months on end.
- Your insurance rate may go up.
- You’re often stuck waiting weeks for the at-fault insurance company to provide you a rental vehicle.
- Statistics show that 23% of the time, you’ll still be denied coverage even as a victim in the accident.
- You’re spending your time and energy trying to persuade the insurance companies to do the bare minimum, fixing your car.
- If they agree to pay, you’re pushed into using a body shop loyal to the insurance company with their best interests in mind.
- If you’re injured without health insurance, you’re paying for needed treatment.
- If you’re injured with health insurance, you’re paying contracted costs along the way and waiting for treatment approval.
- Most accident victims are left with pain that doesn’t show for years.
- You’re missing work and not getting paid.
- Insurance companies often make mistakes to their benefit.
- Insurance policies are very lengthy and complex, so you’re likely unaware of your full benefits and entitled compensation.
Either option is FREE.
Only Hire The Best works for you!
Million Dollars Collected